#1. Braun M90 Mobile Men’s – Best Electric Shaver Under 100
The Braun M90 cordless Best Electric Shaver Under 100 was built keeping one thing in mind travelling comfort. It is a no frills shaver in terms of sophisticated technology but it has a strong foundation features which make it well designed for carrying.
It is small in size and lightweight with a single blade, protective cap and a separate trimmer. It uses simple AA batteries which are easy and inexpensive to buy. It can continue to give good results for a long period of time.
Let us go through the main points for this pocket sized light weight Best Electric Shaver Under 100 –
- It has a small and compact design. It is only 4.6 in long and weighs under 7 ounces.
- It uses 2 AA batteries and is wireless. The batteries can last more than 3 months.
- It has a built-in trimmer.
- It has a single razor which is gentle on sensitive skin.
- It is a wet and dry shaver.
√ It is waterproof and works in both wet and dry conditions.
√ It is inexpensive.
√ It has a built-in trimmer.
√ It is compact and easy to keep in luggage.
√ It runs on AA batteries and there is no need for recharging.
× There is no display to indicate the battery left.
× There is no cleaning system and no brush is provided either.
#2. Panasonic ER-GB40-S 19 – Best Electric Shaver Under 100
Panasonic shaver has come with its special beard and moustache trimmer, the Panasonic ER-GB40-S 19. It is one of the best trimmers available in the market. It is an overall good looking trimmer with an aesthetic design and high-quality material used for the blades.
It comes with many features which are designed to give you a smooth and comfortable trim. It is also one of the most inexpensive and cheap electric razors out there and for the price and features, it provides a great value of money.
Let us go through the main features before we go for a further discussion –
- It has a sharp 45 degree angled stainless steel blades. They provide quick cutting of beards and moustache.
- It is a wet and dry shaver.
- It has an ergonomic design with a rubber grip.
- It can be used without a cord and also plugged in.
- It has an electric trimmer cleaning brush.
√ It is fully waterproof and can be easily used in the shower.
√ It is very easy to clean.
√ There are 19 different settings to the length of hair.
√ It is very lightweight and easy to carry.
√ It has a good looking design and the materials used make it long lasting.
× The battery takes a long time to charge which is almost 15 hours, although it can be used while connected to the power cable.
× There is no indication when the battery is fully charged.
#3. Philips Norelco Shaver 3100 – Best Electric Shaver Under 100
Philips brings to you its Norelco PT Shaver 3100 with its trademark round shaving heads. The shaver was previously known as Power Touch PT724 hence the suffix PT. The shaver has the trademark rotary design for the blades and gives a comfortable irritation free shave.
It is experienced by using Comfort Cut heads which have rounded edges. It smoothly glides over the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. The Flex and Float system works perfectly in handling facial contours and reaches narrow areas with ease.
It is helpful in cutting low-lying hair in the area around the neck and under the nose. It ultimately gives a smooth shave which leaves the skin smooth and irritation free.
Let us look at the main features of Philips Norelco PT724/46 3100 Best Electric Shaver Under 100-
- It has an inbuilt pop-up trimmer which trims moustache, beard and sideburns into proper shape.
- Its dimensions are 2.2in*2.2in*5.8in and weight 9.6 ounces.
- It has a Li-ion battery which gives 40 minutes shaving time after 8 hours of charging.
- It is fully waterproof.
- The blades can be replaced using HQ8 blades, which is required once in 12 months.
√ It is affordably priced.
√ It gives a close smooth shave and is well designed to glide over the facial contours including the narrow areas.
√ The battery can last up to 40 minutes on a full charge.
× There is no clean and charge station.
× Some users may not find the shaver motor powerful enough to cut the hair of different lengths.